- Mindgrit AS
- Organisation number: 923 749 365
- Address: Uglavegen 7, 7071 Trondheim, Norway
- Email: sanni(a)mindgrit.no
- Phone: +47 984 17 757
- Contact person responsible for the policy: Sanni Parkkinen
Websites covered by this policy
What data do we collect?
Mindgrit AS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company identification information (Name, email address, phone number, responsible personnel, etc.)
- Information concerning customer relationship (invoicing details, order details, customer references, contact details, etc.)
- Email messages from the site user
- Authorisations and permissions from the site user
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mindgrit AS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, join a draw organised by us or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Opt in to our mailing list.
- Order a free guide, brochure or practice.
Mindgrit AS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Analytic services provided by a third party such as Google Analytics
- Public information sources or public contact information service providers
How will we use your data?
Mindgrit AS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you.
- Fulfill legal or contractual obligations.
- Maintain, handle and develop the customer relationship.
- Email you with our newsletters.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Conduct market analyses.
- Develop our customer service, operations and websites.
Mindgrit AS does not share your data with or sell it to any other party.
When Mindgrit AS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Mindgrit AS securely stores your data at contact person's laptop in electronic format and at a server or service securely operated by a third party. Other people do not have access to the laptop or to the information stored in a cloud or a server.
Mindgrit AS's email marketing list and related user information (name, email) is stored at
Mindgrit AS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Mindgrit AS from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Mindgrit AS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Mindgrit AS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mindgrit AS corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mindrit AS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mindgrit AS erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mindgrit AS restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mindgrit AS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mindgrit AS transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: sanni(a)mindgrit.no
Or call us at: +47 984 17 757
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving the site functionality
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Mindgrit AS uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Mindgrit AS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mindgrit AS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties like Facebook or Google for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Development - Mindgrit AS uses these analytic cookies to improve the functionality of our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: sanni(a)mindgrit.no
Call us: +47 984 17 757
Or write to us at: Uglavegen 7, 7071 Trondheim, Norway